- Primary & Secondary Schools and Colleges
- Small/large groups for daytime or evening sessions
- 1:1 sessions for audition/exam preparation
- Holiday & half-term daytime drama workshops
- Specialised session working towards Lamda examinations & Arts Award
We can offer general drama/theatre workshops that cover all the
basics or we can be more specific and focus on things like Shakespeare, mime, movement & physical theatre, acting techniques, practitioners,
genres, stories or a bit of both.We tailor it to you!
"...they look like they are having a ball!"
"We are all so excited and pleased to be continuing!"
Drama and theatre can help to...
- Boost confidence and self-esteem
- Improve and expand imagination
- Improve social skills and positive interaction with others
- Encourage creative thinking and problem solving
- Develop public speaking & performance skills
- Expand vocabulary
- Encourage empathy towards other people and circumstances
- Improve group & solo work
Our workshop leaders are educated to Masters level, have many years experience,
have Full Enhanced DBS checks and Public Liability Insurance.
Our fees start at £30 p/hour (p/workshop leader) with additional travel costs.
We are always happy to chat so please do get in touch with us to discuss further.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US IF YOU ARE
INTERESTED IN DRAMA WORKSHOPS!
"We enjoyed the sessions very much. Thanks again for such a wonderful class."